About the ProScan Mentor Certification
The ProScan Mentor course is designed for individuals who coach and guide individuals to be successful in their jobs.
The ProScan Mentoring certification gives a clear process that addresses two of the biggest challenges an organization faces—personal development and action planning.
Objectives for mentors:
- Develop the capabilities of individuals
- Increase mentor skills
- Identify motivational factors
- Track an action plan for each individual
- Improve performance
- Reduce stress and conflict
- Live Sessions—On-site at your organization for groups of five (5) or more
- Online @ PDP eCampus
- Requirement: 80% score passing score
The individualized mentoring sessions work in a variety of environments including: work, education, training, non-profit, counseling, and life coaching.
Mentoring is not a one-time event, but a process to connect with individuals to develop them into future leaders.